Salary: $13.25 /hour
As a Call Center Agent, you will represent our award-winning line of patented point of sales (POS) retail systems with fully integrated payment processing and credit card services through outbound calling. Alpine Payments’ systems are designed to help small and medium-sized merchants increase revenue and efficiency.
Call Center Agent initiate contact with new business in the retail, restaurant and service industries. Working with pre-qualified leads, you will convey the value of Alpine Payments’ products and services to close new customers. Your primary objective is to meet daily and month contact goals, sales and marketing profitability goals that are rewarded in an uncapped compensation model including a base salary and commission.
Are you motivated and resilient? Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone? This could be the right place to bring your career.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound lead follow up and cold calling and emailing
- Accept incoming and make outgoing calls from and to prospective clients and coordinate times for an Alpine Payments Account Executive to meet with them individually
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Analyze trends to achieve success in new areas and industries
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities
- Research accounts and follow-through on leads
- Use financial selling to identify business value, quote prices, compare options, discuss credit terms, and provide cost justification to close opportunities.
- Identify decision makers, qualify needs, present relevant value and overcome barriers.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
- 1-3 years sales experience in B2B and at least 1-year setting appointments for outside sales
- Previous Call Center experience is a huge plus.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent communication skills are required for this role.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to work full Mon-Fri hours 7:30 am-4:15 pm.
What Alpine Payments Provides:
- A competitive base + uncapped commission compensation structure
- We provide free parking in Downtown Vancouver
- Great schedule. No nights and weekends!
- Paid time off accrued from your first day, can be used after your 90th day of employment
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits available after 60 days of employment
- Excellent ‘Can Do’ Sales Leadership Team and Culture