As a Call Center Manager, you will represent our award-winning line of patented point of sales (POS) retail systems with fully integrated payment processing and credit card services through outbound calling. Alpine Payment’s systems are designed to help small and medium sized merchants increase revenue and efficiency. Our solutions offer the most advanced framework supported by software on the market to-date and accept payments from chip cards/EMV, NFC contactless wallets with full mobile capabilities.
Call Center Manager overseas the initiate contact with new business in the retail, restaurant and service industries. Working with pre-qualified leads, you will convey the value of Alpine Payment’s products and services to close new customers. Your primary objective is to meet daily and month contact goals, sales and marketing profitability goals that are rewarded in an uncapped compensation model including a base salary and commission.
Are you motivated and resilient? Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone? This could be the right place to bring your career.
Identify, develop and qualify business sales opportunities through prospecting activities including contact discovery, cold calling and lead qualification activities
Manage Business Development Center team through daily lead generation activities including outbound calls;
Proficiency in “lead finding” strategies must bring an excellent skill set;
Develop and maintain relationships with internal team members within sales, marketing and the channel in order to facilitate effective communication and collaboration to support the company’s business and growth objectives
Gain, maintain and ensure that all team members have, an in-depth knowledge of AB-Alpine’s products and technologies, as well as industry trends;
Accountable for meeting assigned personal and team goals & objectives;
Maintain continual reporting and review of key performance metrics with management to identify ways to increase results and efficiency;
Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with both high-level decision makers and technical influencers.
Build & maintain a strong pipeline to constantly deliver on your department goals;
Prioritize on multiple demands and be flexible with your time;
- 1-3 years sales experience in B2B and at least 1-year setting appointments for outside sales teams
- 3+ years of relevant experience management experience preferred;
- Excellent communication skills are required for this role
- Meticulous attention to detail will assist in documentation in providing all information needed for an appointment to turn into a sale
- Prior financial technology, merchant processing or business services experience preferred
- Proven track record of success in building pipelines and initiating business transactions
- CRM (e.g. Salesforce.com) and tablet proficiency preferred
What Alpine Payments Provides:
- Proven, Fast- Growth Company, Industry Leader, Great Product
- Warm Leads – Ongoing Training – Sales CRM – Ability to Be an Entrepreneur
- Excellent ‘Can Do’ Sales Leadership Team and Culture
- Competitive base + commission compensation structure