As a Sales Development Representative, you will represent our award-winning line of patented point of sales (POS) retail systems with fully integrated payment processing and credit card services through outbound calling. Alpine Payment’s systems are designed to help small and medium-sized merchants increase revenue and efficiency. Our solutions offer the most advanced framework supported by software on the market to-date and accept payments from chip cards/EMV, NFC contactless wallets with full mobile capabilities.
Sales Development Representatives initiate contact with new business in the retail, restaurant and service industries. Working with pre-qualified leads, you will convey the value of Alpine Payment’s products and services to close new customers. Your primary objective is to meet daily and month contact goals, sales and marketing profitability goals that are rewarded in an uncapped compensation model including a base salary and commission.
Are you motivated and resilient? Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone? This could be the right place to bring your career.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound lead follow up and cold calling and emailing
- Accept incoming and make outgoing calls from and to prospective clients and coordinate times for an Alpine Payments Account Executive to meet with them individually
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Alpine Payment’s catalog of products to effectively and productively assist merchants and meet monthly quotes
- Route qualified opportunities to appropriate sales team member for further development and closure
- Analyze trends to achieve success in new areas and industries
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities
- Research accounts and follow-through on leads
- Use financial selling to identify business value, quote prices, compare options, discuss credit terms, and provide cost justification to close opportunities.
- Accurately document and manage all sales activities in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Identify decision makers, qualify needs, present relevant value and overcome barriers.
- Increase satisfaction, build referrals, strengthen brand identity, and grow customer loyalty to the company through your interaction with prospects and customers.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- 1-3 years sales experience in B2B and at least 1-year setting appointments for outside sales teams
- Excellent communication skills are required for this role
- Meticulous attention to detail will assist in documentation in providing all information needed for an appointment to turn into a sale
- Prior financial technology, merchant processing or business services experience preferred
- Proven track record of success in building pipelines and initiating business transactions
- CRM (e.g. Salesforce.com) and tablet proficiency preferred
What Alpine Payments Provides:
- Proven, Fast- Growth Company, Industry Leader, Great Product
- Warm Leads – Ongoing Training – Sales CRM – Ability to Be an Entrepreneur
- Excellent ‘Can Do’ Sales Leadership Team and Culture
- Competitive base + commission compensation structure